What is the aim of the day? To drive awareness of the work NAR does in the local community and raise funds for a portable defibrillator for our organisation.
We have a brilliant day planned:
- Breakfast stacks on arrival
- Exclusive use of the driving range, balls included
- Gift bag, balls, marker, tees and course planner
- Exclusive use of the golf course 18 holes shot gun start
- Beat the pro competition
- Evening meal
If Golf isn’t for you, but a business or individual would like to support our event, we have a number of sponsorship opportunities.
- Flag sponsor – Logo on one of the holes flag £125
- Nearest the pin competition on one of the PAR 3’s – £250
- Half way house, branded, drinks and snacks – £500
- Whole day sponsor, on all marketing and banners – £1500
For further information, pricing and to register a team click here.